Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

oh my god

this was seriously one of the most entertaining and soul touching songs i've ever heard on NG. like it's perfect, i want the full quality

mr-jazzman responds:

Thank you so much for your kind review sir! I have the full quality out on the web somewhere...I think it's either on my SoundCloud or SoundClick page, not entirely sure which. =P Come to think of it, I think it's SoundCloud. Look up "Jazzman Reflections," you should come across it there. ;) (Full quality was close to 10 MB...pretty big song if you ask me!)

Slug Slug

this walks the line

walks the line of falling apart and being a dirty, beautiful track. and it walks it with such style and glory, god this is good

InvisibleObserver responds:

Me and the line go way back, we often bump elbows.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

so moving

wow, there's absolutely no need to expand on this one. simple and moving a fucking beautiful

shomething shomething

it doesn't stop!

you make some beautiful slow flow my friend

balaban responds:

your songs re great and thanks for comment

rap this rap this

nightmare before chirstmas meets hip hop

this is fucking awesome. too slow for me to make any flow from but it's beautiful

Such a Beautiful Wasteland Such a Beautiful Wasteland

I'm floating

i love this. i wanna fall asleep on a floating bed listening to this. i wish i knew how do get my drums to work this well.

pichuscute0 responds:

Thanks man. :)

Dance_Heaven[Dj-S] Dance_Heaven[Dj-S]

perfect quality

i love the quality! it's a sweet song with everything going great, my only criticism is that everything this really good, but nothing sticks out and catches my ear. i love 303

Sacrafan responds:

Lol, thank you!
Yeah, thet instrument i used wasn't even a 303, but at high notes it sounds like one, and i've been trying not to use arps, just plotting out all my notes.

Hagop Hagop

sweet melody

i liked the melody a lot but it didn't really go anywhere. i wish i had the creative talent to make melodies like that